Cairo Layover tour to Giza pyramids and Sakkara
Looking for a way to spend your time while waiting for your next flight?
We have the right answer to your question,
Instead of boring waiting for your next flight at Cairo airport go to the pyramids!
- In this private full day tour for stopover or layover passengers Let’s explore Egypt tours offers a perfect way to spend your time, our licensed, professional representative will meet you inside the terminal, he will be holding a signboard with your name(s) on it, he will help you with visa procedures, customs, luggage checking, etc., then he will escort you to meet your private, professional and qualified Egyptologist tour guide and get on the tour vehicle which is private, modern and air conditioned, then you will start your trip to Giza plateau where you will explore the following sites:
- The Great Pyramid of Cheops (only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- The Pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops)
- The Pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops)
- Panorama area for great picture
- Camel adventure in the Sahara desert around the pyramids
- Valley Temple of Chephren
- The Great Sphinx
- Later you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant.
- After that you will proceed to the area of Sakkara where you will explore the following sites:
- The Step Pyramid complex of Zoser, about 2700 B.C. (the oldest complete building of stone in history).
- The causeway of Ounas, about 2300 B.C with the remaining beautiful wall reliefs and roof paintings.
- The tomb of Kagemni, about 2300 B.C. It is one of the most preserved and most beautiful tombs of noblemen dating back to that era.
- The pyramid of Ounas or the pyramid of Teti , between 2300-2200 B.C. , they have the oldest recorded religious texts in history that are known as the Pyramid Texts.
- At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.
Highlights of the tour:
Trace the development of pyramid building
Unforgettable experience and memories
Best use of time
Best use of money
- Tour duration: 8-10 hours
- Meet up point: Cairo airport
- End point : Cairo airport
- Availability: tour runs everyday
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Free snack bag (fruit, chips).
- Free soft drink
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
- Drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Things good to know
- Pyramids area close at 4 30pm . If your flight later up to 5:00 pm you can try our layover tour to the Sound and Light show
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Sunglasses and hat recommended
- Dress code smart casual
cairo Layover Tour to sakkara and Giza pyramids from cairo airport